Having an accountant and trusted business advisor on board should give you a sense of relief that you are NOT alone in running your business. Whilst we can’t run your businesses day to day we should be in the background having regular contact, depending on the position of your business of course.
Out of loyalty, most businesses stick with the same accountant even when they are unhappy because they feel changing is too much hassle and it is never the right time.
Common reasons why people are unhappy with their Accountant
- Lack of communication – no or very little contact
- Communication is often complex jargon not understood
- They felt uneasy asking questions about their financials
- They were fed up with getting bills they had no idea what they were for
- They didn’t feel their accountant understood their business
- They didn’t feel their accountant had time for their business and that they were recognised
- Accountant can’t answer my questions and help me
If you can agree with any of these comments than it is time for a fresh pair of eyes on your figures!
Sence are proud of our commitment we give to all of our clients including transparency of fees, regular meetings and advice and are always happy to answer any questions clients may have.
We are a friendly, down to earth yet professional bunch who all have personality and talk jargon-fee! We have a wealth of knowledge, experience and expertise to help the vast majority of small to medium-sized businesses & individuals. We regularly communicate with our clients through various methods, making sure clients are kept up to date with all the latest developments.
We make it our business to understand the financial needs of you and your business so we can help you grow and prosper, building a long-lasting relationship!
Sence talk you through every step of the move from another firm and we do all the hard work, you don’t have to. Call the Sence Team today on 01530 447 999 or email email@example.com to see how we can help you with moving accountants and become a Sence client.