Running payroll services for your business can be time-consuming and costly. The efforts of keeping pace with the growing complexity of taxation and employment legislation diverts energy and resources from the core activities of your business.
Sence Accounting can provide a comprehensive and confidential payroll service for you.
- Provide customised electronic payslips, direct to employees
- Submit returns to HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC)
- Administer Pay As You Earn (PAYE), national insurance, statutory sick pay, maternity pay/paternity pay, and holiday pay calculations
- Administer any incentive schemes, employee benefits, bonuses and ex-gratia payments
- Deal with HMRC in respect of your payroll
- Complete year-end reports for you and your staff and most importantly;
- Keep you on top and abreast of ever-changing tax rules related to employing staff.
We can also provide full support with:
- Administering the CIS (Construction Industry Scheme)
- Preparing forms P11D for those staff who have Benefits in Kind (and/or payrolling those benefits), and;
- Administering the work place pension scheme on your behalf, keeping you compliant with The Pensions Regulator
- Peace of mind being compliant with HMRC
- Timely, electronic communications to employees
- Complex calculations being done for you
“Sence Accounting came highly recommended to us and have proved why they have such a good reputation. Anna and the team have always been very helpful and guided us through anything we were not sure of. Amy comes to our office to carry out bookkeeping duties and is always professional and fits in well with our team. I would recommend Sence every time.”Mr KMCNovember 2019
“My business has changed considerably since joining Sence, during this period they have guided and supported us throughout this growth, critically advising us as our needs have changed. From tax planning, variance analysis and external payroll services there is a wealth of advice and support that we have used and will continue to draw upon.Mr XAugust 2019
We can't fault the professionalism and personal touch that Sence provides a business like ours and can highly recommend them to any business no matter how big or small they are.”
"One of the biggest positives for me about working with Sence is that I can trust them to do what’s right for me. I’m only a small business but they have my best interests at heart, nothing is too much trouble & there are no silly questions. I know that my accounts & self-assessment tax return will be filed in plenty of time. It is very clear that Anna & her team have a passion for helping businesses all shapes & sizes."Mrs LVMay 2020